Recent content by Daisey

  1. D

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

    Today is my evaluation for surgery and physical therapy meetings. I am so ready just to get this going . If this the wrong place to make a comment . Please let me know.
  2. D

    NSAIDS allergy ?

    Thank you so much for your responses! I will try the Tylenol to see how it works . Maybe the bourbon would be something to try before I go to bed. I don't know though at 7 am just doesn't seem right. Thank you again. I have found the people with the best answers are the ones that have been...
  3. D

    NSAIDS allergy ?

    I seem to be developing an allergic reaction to NSAIDS. My doctor has put me on several different kinds and I am having varies reactions to them. I mentioned this to my GP who has been prescribing these and kind just got a deaf ear. Even advil now is giving me this reaction . I have rhinitis...
  4. D

    TKR Judlepip has Turned a Corner!!

    Thank you so much for your words of wisdom . I will get started on this today . I guess really need to get control of the situation. The biggest problem is I just turned it over and that makes me nervous.
  5. D

    1st surgery scheduled for September 18th .

    I waited 2½ months to see this Orthopedic Dr, apparently very good at his job. I guess they really didn't tell me exactly what I wanted to know. I know I want to be over informed but it is who I am, maybe post feelings. I was told both my knees have severe osteoarthritis. Dr suggested one at...
  6. D

    New to forum - OA both knees

    Thank you for your words of encouragement. My sister offered to come up to Indiana and help me through my recovery but she passed away Nov. 2, 2013 unexpectedly. My husband has mental and physical issues I need to step up get myself put back together. Did you have transfusions?
  7. D

    New to forum - OA both knees

    Thanks to everyone who replied, I know the more I can learn the better I will feel about this whole situation. I am still trying to figure the website out so please if I don't respond I am still learning. Thank you for this website I stumble on this by accident so glad I did!!!!!!!!
  8. D

    New to forum - OA both knees

    Haven't seen Orthopedic Dr. yet, I know I need to push GP to refer me but I am holding out for what reason I am not sure. I work full-time and babysit for my granddaughters. I am so miserable most of the time because I have lost most of my ability to get around without pain. I can barely make...
Back
Top Bottom