Recent content by CustomTKR

  1. C

    Customized TKR vs traditional TKR

    Hi Roy. Thanks for taking the time to response. Yes I'm still concerned with the 6-weeks recovery time. I lecture for two-hours twice a week then supervise nursing students for 6 hours in the hospital twice a week. Admittedly I can do a lot of sitting but I still need to walk from unit to...
  2. C

    2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    Hi Busylizzie. How did your custom made implant go? Hope surgery went well.
  3. C

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi All, My date is 18th July if I do a customized RTKR. Otherwise it will be 3 weeks early. Lots of decisions to make. Hoping to get some answers reading the threads. Thank you
  4. C

    Customized TKR vs traditional TKR

    Hi All. I have the option of having a traditional RTKR on the 27th June or a customized RTKR on the 18th July. I have until Monday June 16th to decide. I am hoping to read though the threads and see if others had the choice and see what they decided. Basically I'm wondering if waiting 3 extra...
Back
Top Bottom