Recent content by Cubs fan

  1. Cubs fan

    LTHR scheduled for 1/3/2017, count down begins!

    Hope it all went extremely well and you are feeling less and less pain soon!
  2. Cubs fan

    2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    January 24th. Total replacement, left hip
  3. Cubs fan

    It is our turn for double THR. Questions galore here

    Thank you for all the links. It may not have been a thread I saw but a listing of helps in a thread that I referred to. Question on the toilet lift, we have the chair height toilets in our new house, will we need the toilets to be even higher? As chance would have it, we bought this house...
  4. Cubs fan

    It is our turn for double THR. Questions galore here

    I will spend some time tonight reviewing these and printing the ones I want my husband to read, thank you.
  5. Cubs fan

    It is our turn for double THR. Questions galore here

    I typically do go with him, but had to work that day. I will be with him the 17th. The surgery scheduling person told me that we wouldn't be able to talk to the Dr. on the 17th as this is a procedure not a doctor visit (?) so we would make another appointment upon our return from NYC where we...
  6. Cubs fan

    It is our turn for double THR. Questions galore here

    Thank you. We went to a specialty shoe store and got him some very expensive, and hopefully helpful shoes for our trip. I am curious, however, about recovery time for someone who has stumbled and struggled for a few years before addressing this. Is it longer or shorter than the "lets get this...
  7. Cubs fan

    It is our turn for double THR. Questions galore here

    Now see, if they told my husband that...he didn't remember to share that part. Good to know. I'm going to add that to my ASK list for our visit on the 17th. Makes me wonder why they are knocking him out. It is similar to the drug they give for colonoscopy I was told. Interesting. Thanx!
  8. Cubs fan

    It is our turn for double THR. Questions galore here

    We have just been advised that my husband will have to have both hips replaced and from his pain the sooner the better. We've known for some time something was wrong in his hips but he kept insisting it was some sort of tendon or muscle pull. No. As is sweet wife informed him, it was his...
Back
Top Bottom