Recent content by CSrighthip

  1. CSrighthip

    THR I fell after 3months Hip replacement

    I still have some much soreness in hip
  2. CSrighthip

    THR I fell after 3months Hip replacement

    I fell in the bathroom and did a split :heehee: is was not funny when it happen,,, I was so scared all I could think of is my hip,,, is out of socket so I sat there for a second got up and I was fine no pain then what I was already having ... but the next day I was so sore everywhere I call my...
  3. CSrighthip

    THR I fell after 3months Hip replacement

    @DebraR how are you i'm doing so much better
  4. CSrighthip

    THR I fell after 3months Hip replacement

    Hey everybody I'm really on the other side now doing very well pain is still hear not as bad as the beginning. I'm 4 weeks in on Monday I'm going from a walker to a cane slowly just started learning how to use a cane yesterday. I'm still using ice.. I think the first 2 week are bad after that...
  5. CSrighthip

    THR I fell after 3months Hip replacement

    My pain has been good and bad I'm on my medication like I should but I think I need more.... ice pack is doing good for the pain... my pain is coming from the bone deep in the bone. Pain painnnn.. Monday morning I'm calling my doctor fast... Y'all no I'm a cry baby
  6. CSrighthip

    THR I fell after 3months Hip replacement

    My stay in the hospital was 2day I would have like to stayed a week all your pains needs or meet in the hospital.... my paid today is bad lifting the right legs getting in out the bed it's heave leg,, my right butt check is swollen just lot of pain today...
  7. CSrighthip

    Not sure...

    @confused newb for me I had my pain for two years thinking it would go away it never did. for me I had a CT scan MRI and a right arthrogram all showing I needed surgery. living with pain is not living...
  8. CSrighthip

    The Pain is so bad today

    @Akshia I have to walk with my pain and it doesn't go away I just have to talk to myself "ok you can make it" and pray for myself.:old: I feel so old
  9. CSrighthip

    I had my Pre-OP 9/30/15

    I just wanted to give a review on how my per-op went yesterday. I filled out all the paperwork so that when I go in for my surgery on Monday 10/5/15 that's all done. I had a x-ray of my right hip. That was needed to compare after the surgery. They also told me to shower with antibacterial soap...
  10. CSrighthip

    PER OP and PERP VISIT TODAY

    Today I have my per-op and hospital visit ...I have about 15 question I need to ask my Doctor he's such a nice doctor . I just want to make sure I understand what's going to happen. I'm so ready to get it done and over. any information a pre-op question on the site? thanks
  11. CSrighthip

    The Pain is so bad today

    @DebraR wow we getting it done the same day I feel the same way you feel I just want to get back to my regular life of living with no pain from the my right hip. .. I will also post Tuesday and when I'm home. I hope everything goes well for you also.... :alarm:Monday
  12. CSrighthip

    The Pain is so bad today

    @Hipster Girl :iagree:
  13. CSrighthip

    hi everyone

    @Cherie Hi I'm getting it done at Scripps Lajolla. Before I go home yes, they are going to have to show me but I've been practising on my own what I have read on line. I am going to be patient - slow and easy :thankyou:
  14. CSrighthip

    The Pain is so bad today

    This is when I feel I can't wait until 10/5/15. I just go up from my desk at work to take a walk and the pain is a 10 right now. I'm a crier:boohoo: when it comes to pain this bad. This is my last week at work and I can't wait. My question is how long were you out of work after the surgery...
Back
Top Bottom