Recent content by cruise2013

  1. C

    TKR Other side

    Sorry it has been so long since I posted my husband came down with shingles last week has been a nightmare but his is coming along.I have start to use a cane and doing well with it and walking and doing Pt 2times a week she is very gentle try not to do to much, rom last Thursday was 115 and she...
  2. C

    TKR Other side

    Hi all have read all the information and all the things about pain meds and ice rest and elevation thank you for answer me back I appreciate it and I do hope I am putting this in the right place.Today is 2 weeks from surgery on 093013 on Rt knee this past Friday 101113 I had staple removed all...
  3. C

    TKR Other side

    Still have blister on Rt heel Rt surgery knee came home 100313 Thursday thought I needed rehab but being in my home is good.Pt came out Friday 100413 saw blister stressed not to let anything touch it.No pt Sat. My daughter came in town and cook dinner for me and my husband help with exercise...
  4. C

    TKR Other side

    Blister on right heel of surgery leg. At home PT came today stated it was a blister and I had to be careful not to let anything touch it when elevated. They have seen this before. I felt this in the hospital, kept asking if there was anything there. Has anyone had anything like this? Trying...
  5. C

    TKR Other side

    Hi all, came home yesterday. Not sure this was where I should be. Husband can help but too much for him. Nurse coming 10.30-11am today. Taking pain meds every 4 hours with Tyenol or Celebrex. Have walk in house, rest, ice, elevate - too much to handle. Dr wanted me home, family in rehab. It so...
  6. C

    TKR Other side

    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: I am on the side doing pretty well had spinal but also needed general had a little heart arythmia had heart monitor for 24 hours,no Cpm machine but had the cryo ice machine up with walker to bathroom doing light ankle pumps quad sets every one is so...
  7. C

    It's close now

    Thanks it is pack things for hospital and and having Crate Myrtle Tree planted in our back yard then out this evening with friends for dinner Sunday church and a quiet day husband will watch football.I will have ever thing ready for him need to be there at 830 am but we live 30 min from the...
  8. C

    PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

    You all make me laugh thank you my surgery is Monday morning at 1030am RtKnee have learn so much and thank you all for all the help wish I knew how to do all of the cute smile faces etc.see you all on the other side soon! Karen
  9. C

    Glad I found this. LTKR in less than 2 weeks and terrified

    Same here surgery on 093013 RT knee sometimes calm and sometimes not just found out need to be at the hospital by 8am surgery 1030 am.Will keep you all in my prayers,Karen
  10. C

    TKR LTKR Sept 24

    Thank you for all the information mine is 093013 RT knee nervous my Dr. Is doing Spinal and catheter have back issue ask to give me something before that back shot. I want to go home after but not sure just yet.thank you and keep doing well Karen
  11. C

    I am off to a new knee

    My prayers are with you take it slow and I will be with you on the other side on 093013 I am also nervous follow all the great information from here. Karen
  12. C

    TKR LTKR Sept 24

    So happy for you wish you good healing and take it slow be with you on the other side soon 093013 Rt knee.Karen
  13. C

    Yeah, I'm ready

    You have found a great place go to the library there so much great information I am having my RT knee on 093013 also all the people here are so wonderful and have helped me out when I was upset needed support,you can ask question and they will help you out.take care and welcome Karen
  14. C

    Home or Rehab

    Thank you all had appointment with my General Dr. This afternoon and she said the physical therapist will assess me before they discharge me from the hospital to see which is best you all are so great and caring really appreciate it, will try to relax some.Karen
  15. C

    Home or Rehab

    Please can you help me not sure I should go home or to Rehab Have someone come to my house or stay at Rehab this just came up surgery 093013so unsure what to do can anyone give some understanding.It so close to surgery,thanks Karen
Back
Top Bottom