Recent content by coolvoyage

  1. C

    Bilateral THR Op 22nd January

    I am doing great, still not A+ though I know I will get there. Initial recovery was really a breeze for me considering. I was up the first day post-op and walking with crutches. Within 3 days was using 1 crutch and then to a cane for a week. I was driving solo in 2 weeks post op. I have no pain...
  2. C

    4 days to go

    I am now finally getting nervous about this process. 4 days until surgery . BTHR . And I am planning a move, or atleast my condo is on the market. I dont know ezactly where I will move to and am trying to see this in a positive light. New opportunites and all that.....Having not worked for 2...
  3. C

    Avascular Necrosis

    Hi Weezi, Did you ever find out what caused the AVN? And you only have in one hip ? At least thats a blessing of sorts , right ? :) I know the pain your speaking about , intense groin pain , hip pain. sciatica and bursitus blah, blah and I hardly functioned last year. I was misdiagnosed so I...
  4. C

    Avascular Necrosis

    Jaycey, Thats what I am hoping ! Yes I have a slight limp and an awkward gait , I went through a year of pain with bursitus and sciatica probably caused by AVN . Strange how we can get used to pain and our body "compensating " as though this is normal.
  5. C

    THR Post-op. Now at home.

    Your very brave Arron ! You inspire me .
  6. C

    Avascular Necrosis

    Thank you ! Thank you ! Honestly the pain isnt as bad for me as others , I rarely even take Advil or maybe I am just used to it. Its more like annoyance . And my range of motion is limiting , I am not waiting for it to get worse .....I want my life back , will my range of motion be like it was...
  7. C

    Avascular Necrosis

    I am having Bi lateral THR on 1/22 . I am scheduled, had ness. tests and in the process of giving blood.The pain and stifness has worsend and I am looking forward to getting through all of this.....
  8. C

    Avascular Necrosis

    My surgeon recomends walking daily post op for physixal therapy , any suggestions which shoes are best for a female ?
  9. C

    Avascular Necrosis

    Hi , after a year of being misdiagnosed and seeing multiple Orthos , suffering through painful months of sciatica and bursitis, I was finally feeling better though my range of motion was severely limited. I went to yet another Orthopedic surgeon in Oct who ordered an MRI of my pelvis showing...
  10. C

    January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

    Hi, first of all , I am unsure how to maneuver on this site . Secondly I am scheduled to have bi lateral hip replacement Jan 22 , 13. I dont have much pain now , rather lack of range of motion and in general move slowly for a once vibrant 53 yr old woman ! I am scheduled to have posterior...
Back
Top Bottom