Recent content by conrn

  1. conrn

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I got home today. Things went well but now I remember the "ouchiness" of this ordeal. I will be medicating, icing, and elevating and will catch up with you all tomorrow. Goodnight all.
  2. conrn

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    6 more days until I start this adventure again with a RTKR, had a LTKR 12/28. So I am now without any Nsaids and I will not cheat, I did last time and my surgeon said I bled (he didn't know I slipped myself a few doses of ibuprofen.) I am packing my "hospital undies" and pedal pushers......I can...
  3. conrn

    What Clothes to Bring?

    I changed into wide leg capri's and a tee shirt the morning after surgery. We had PT twice a day in a group session. Day two another pair of capri's, tee shirt, and sneakers.....PT in morning then home in the same outfit.
  4. conrn

    Funny story

    I am 12 weeks post op LTKR and 2 weeks preop RTKR, and have been ordering a few things online. Our local news had a story about packages being stolen out of mailboxes, but I figure if anyone steals my packages they will go home and say "well darn, it is just another pair of plus size pedal pushers!"
  5. conrn

    2016 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I am scheduled for my RTKR 4/6/2016! I had my LTKR done on 12/28/15.....73 days ago but who:heehee: is counting.
  6. conrn

    TKR Stairs

    10 weeks post op LTKR, 3 weeks pre op RTKR: I have been practicing doing stairs the "right" way (foot over foot) and I am doing fairly well with going up, but I am having no success going down. I am not sure why??? Any suggestions?
Back
Top Bottom