Recent content by coll

  1. coll

    April Rainbows 2012 - Are You Have Knee Surgery in April?

    Had my right knee replaced on April 2nd. I am home recovering now:yahoo: When they say "take it slow"........take it slow!!!. I was feeling pretty good yesterday and did too much. Paid for it through the night, and spent the day in bed today.:cry:
  2. coll

    Unexpected anxiety

    I am booked for a Right Knee Replacment on April 2nd, and have had quite a lot of anxiety, to my suprise. I am looking forward to ending the pain, however I am a business owner and most of the anxiety stems from the thought of trying to run a business and recover at the same time.
  3. coll

    April Rainbows 2012 - Are You Have Knee Surgery in April?

    I am booked for Right Knee replacement on April 2nd.Looking forward to receiving a new knee. Have had problems since I was 15 years old, and 10 surgeries. This should be the final fix. Still have the left one to go, but will see how the 1st one goes.
Back
Top Bottom