Recent content by clauds52

  1. clauds52

    Can't make a decision for total hip replacement

    Minnie. October if 2013 and Dec if 2013 I had total hip replacements like you I was terrified and put it off until I was using a walker. Pain was awful and yes it happened overnight. Not unusual I hear. I had no choice and had he procedures. Had Minimally Invasive anterior hip...
  2. clauds52

    NERVOUS. ......Bilateral TKR

    FIRST....Thank you all for your advice and support! I'm having trouble navigating this site and can't figure out how to reply to an individual. SECOND:. My profile is wrong..So wrong I am female and my birthday is in May.....I'm going to attempt to change it...We'll see.
  3. clauds52

    NERVOUS. ......Bilateral TKR

    I am Scheduled for Bilateral total knees next Friday, April 28. I would love to hear some encouraging words.......The closer I get, the scareder I am!
  4. clauds52

    Scared

    I am so grateful to have read all of your responses this morning! You all have started my day on the best note I could ask for. Thank you !!!!!!!
  5. clauds52

    Scared

    hi. Having bilateral Tkr April 28. I should have done it long ago so I know there is no way out!! I have a fabulous surgeon and a great hospital, but I wake in the night so anxious. I have had two total hips and I know that's a much easier process. I'm glad to have found this community. I'd...
Back
Top Bottom