Recent content by Cinski

  1. Cinski

    2018 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Scheduled for my right TKR on October 16th at 7:30 am...no waiting around! Had my left knee done June 26, 2018. More than a little nervous to have both legs sore.
  2. Cinski

    TKR Cinski’s Recovery<

    I do the exercises once a day (except the bike, as noted above) and do 10 reps of each exercise.
  3. Cinski

    TKR Cinski’s Recovery<

    Josephine: Here are the answers to your questions. 1) Worst pain is the patella tendon (above the patella)...occasionally an 8. Short, stabbing pain. In general the knee isn’t too painful. Definitely stiff. A 3-4 on the annoyance scale. 2) Pain medications. I was originally prescribed...
  4. Cinski

    TKR Cinski’s Recovery<

    Josephine...ask away, I’m open to all suggestions. Skigirl...I’m always happy to hear from skiers. Skiing is what I do. I’ve ceased doing anything that hurts (still primarily patellar/quad tendon above the patella). Swelling in the tendon is decreasing. We’re up in Banff Canada on a long...
  5. Cinski

    TKR Cinski’s Recovery<

    Hello Everyone. I had my first TKR on June 26, 2018 (I’m 11 weeks out). Second knee is scheduled for mid October. My goals are to get back to alpine skiing and hiking/backpacking in the mountains. Early recovery went well but I’ve been struggling recently. I’m guessing I overdid my...
  6. Cinski

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Hello! New member. TKR left knee 6-26-2018. Please add me to the list. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom