Recent content by cheryl1957

  1. cheryl1957

    Bilateral TKR On the other side now!!

    I'm 11 weeks out from BTKR and I have been using riding mower since 6 weeks with dr. permission. I have to sit in the seat and put my right leg over the top of the mower as it won't bend enough to get on the normal way. At first I kept walker strapped to the back. Now I keep cane with me just...
  2. cheryl1957

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    I am so sorry to read about what you have been through. I will tell you my story and hope that it helps a little bit. I had BTKR on March 15. I was in the hospital for four days on the orthopedic floor where we went to physical therapy once a day. I was the only one of a dozen that had both...
  3. cheryl1957

    2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

    I have bilateral TKR surgery March 15 (tomorrow). I'm ready to head into this!
Back
Top Bottom