Recent content by Cheryl

  1. C

    43 right knee replaced 4 wks post-op w/pain

    Hi there, trust me it will get better. I am not younger than you but older, sorry. I had my right knee done in May of this year which is 8 months ago. I had pain for many months and took meds until only recently. You need to take it easy and have paitence. You have to remember what was done...
  2. C

    Partial Knee Replacement

    Hi Josephine: Thanks for responding. I am doing a little better but still frustrated. I had expected to be back to work by now, walking working out ect. I am able to walk without any assistance but not very far or very long. When I do walk I get very sore and swollen. Physio says I am doing well...
  3. C

    Partial Knee Replacement

    Hi There: I had partial knee replacement just three weeks ago and the pain at times is very bad and also the burning and swelling. If someone could please tell me their story perhaps many months after surgery. What should I expect in the future and how long it takes to recover. What will I be...
  4. C

    Partial Knee Replacement

    I am needing partial knee surgery in a few months and I am not sure what to expect as far as recovery time ie getting back to normal active life that I had a long time ago. Will there be any restrictions for life time. Someone who has had this surgery please let me know.
Back
Top Bottom