Recent content by Cementless

  1. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    Jamie, I never got the lightweight wheelchair! I finally purchased an electric wheelchair from Walmart for my husband. He likes it when he uses it. I have not figured out how to use it yet. My husband has been in AFIB since 8 pm last night and I am monitoring him.
  2. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    Thanks for thinking of me! I have not been following the weight bearing restrictions nor wearing the hinged leg brace. I just can't and take care of my husband too. The pain is almost completely gone. I rarely take Tylenol. My leg does swell if I am up on it too much. I use my walker and put...
  3. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @benne68 , @Jockette : the white brace is from Amazon, not as supportive but more comfortable and user friendly. I probably will sleep in that one and alternate it with the black one during the day.
  4. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    More details later of the doctor's visit.
  5. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    Ok, saw the orthopedic surgeon that deals only with trauma and reconstructive surgeries. Tibial fractures are his # 1 expertise. He was excellent!!! I have what is called a "closed tibial fracture." I am now in a long leg hinged brace, 0 degrees most of the time. Not supposed to put any weight...
  6. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    I don't want to get away. My home, husband, and dog are my safe place. Yes, overwhelmed to say the least.
  7. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    @eaglemom, I don't quite understand what you mean, that we would not pay our premium if we use them for home care...could you elaborate. I'm feeling so discouraged this morning. I feel like I can barely keep my head above water. My sweet husband is deteriorating fast. He is asking for a...
  8. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    I'll make an appointment with this other doctor soon.That doesn't mean I will agree to preventative surgery. I have had osteoporosis in the past but now my last bone scan showed all osteopenia (that was almost a year ago).
  9. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    They really don't know if it is "urgent", I think they are covering themselves. I felt it was urgent a couple of weeks ago!!!!
  10. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    Well, I am a little concerned. My favorite orthopedic surgeon is passing me off to an Orthopedic surgeon that deals in complicated breaks, reconstructive type surgery. They are concerned the incomplete fracture may not heal appropriately. They seem to think it is an urgent matter. I know they...
  11. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    I sent both of them the MRI report. At this point, I really don't want to do anything except RICE and pain pills. It's calming down some.
  12. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    No one has contacted me yet! :sad:
  13. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    Patient Name: J W MRI R KNEE Date of Service: 07/30/2025 2 There is adequate alignment of the patella. There is mild grade 3 and grade 4 chondromalacia of the patella. The patellar tendon, and quadriceps insertion are intact. OSSEOUS STRUCTURES: No fractures or destructive osseous lesions are...
  14. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    The thought of leaving our home would be terrible. We also have a very protective doggie that would not understand.
  15. Cementless

    Revision TKR Partial Revision Failure

    We have been paying A LOT of money since 2013 for our long term health insurance. That includes home help. I don't think we are quite there yet, but it is in the back of my mind....always. We built our ranch style home in 2002 to be handicapped accessible.
Back
Top Bottom