Recent content by Cbet

  1. Cbet

    TKR Cbet’s TKR Questions

    So, I emailed my OS and he said he doesn't see a problem with it. So, I will give it a try and let you all know. The benefits listed sound great Calm your mind Relieve aches & pains Burn calories Reduce inflammation Get your sweat detox going
  2. Cbet

    TKR Cbet’s TKR Questions

    Last night while sleeping I had my knees out straight lying on my back and all of a sudden my right knee had a pop and instant extreme pain ..... it became less painful but still has pain now. I can walk on it but it is tender and painful. It was weird because I wasn't moving it at the time so...
  3. Cbet

    TKR Cbet’s TKR Questions

    Merry Christmas Everyone, I have a quick question .... I received a infrared sauna blanket for Christmas but I am not sure if I can actually use it with my two new knees ..... does anyone know if it is okay or if the implant would heat up too much ..... any responses would be greatly appreciate...
  4. Cbet

    TKR Cbet’s TKR Questions

    Hi Layla, thank you for reaching out .... things are going well, I saw my OS on Monday and don't need to see him until end of July (yippee). I am still working on my ROM but not stressing about it currently LK is 113 RK is 105 ... taking the advice of the bone smarties that time and healing will...
  5. Cbet

    TKR Michele's RTKR recovery journey

    @Cheleigh here in Ontario, Canada we only get 8 visits for PT and then it is out of pocket which is very expensive if you need to continue so I am very thankful he extended my PT bundle. With regards to the second TKR it was much different than the first recovery, I Really didn't have a lot of...
  6. Cbet

    TKR Michele's RTKR recovery journey

    @Cheleigh glad to hear you are doing well, your poor puppy I remember when we had our husky fixed she was so out of sorts for the first night that she literally sat and stared at me the whole night not a wink of sleep, I thought we broke her LOL ...... I also worry about side effects of taking...
  7. Cbet

    TKR Michele's RTKR recovery journey

    @Cheleigh just wondering how you are doing with your elevating and recovery in general. Hoping all is well with you. :console2:
  8. Cbet

    TKR Michele's RTKR recovery journey

    My husband got me this chair for my second knee replacement and it is a God send .... we found it on Facebook marketplace and I love it ....so many times I fall alseep in it but with this knee replacement I have had no swelling compared to my first one where I struggled to elevate becuz I...
  9. Cbet

    TKR Questions 8 months from surgery

    Praying you will get through this pain and become the strong independent woman you know you are.
  10. Cbet

    TKR TKR left

    This worked for me, raising the seat one notch and I was able to do rotations both forward and backward which I couldn't do for weeks, it felt like such a huge accomplishment. You got this, slow and steady.
  11. Cbet

    TKR Cbet’s TKR Questions

    :yahoo:Yippee I did it I was able to do a full rotation on the stationary bike today ..... have been struggling to do it this past week and today I did it ....
  12. Cbet

    TKR Questions 8 months from surgery

    @Mickimouse could you rest on a heating pad for your sciatica, I find that heat helped mine out the most.
  13. Cbet

    TKR TKR 4 weeks out and struggling with guilt, doing everything just right

    @Shellbell64 I had my surgery Sept 22 so just a couple days behind you. I am currently at 94 and -3 so we are going at the same speed. I am resting and elevating as much as I can when my husband and kids are out during the day. I totally understand your feeling like you need to be up doing...
  14. Cbet

    TKR Questions 8 months from surgery

    :praying: @Mickimouse praying for you that God will ease your pain and discomfort and place a healing upon your knees. Blessings & Hugs for you :hugzz:
Back
Top Bottom