Recent content by Cargirl47

  1. C

    TKR Swollen knee at 6 weeks

    Six weeks out and have some pitting edema on the knee. A couple days ago I was riding my recumbent bike 30-40 min a day plus other exercises....is it possible I overdid the exercising? BTW I have Gonimeter Records app and it's pretty accurate...got the same reading they gave me at PT. I stopped...
  2. C

    Swelling? Can't figure out why....

    Me either....still get tired easily, but I am a full time babysitter for my 8 and 4 yr old grandchildren. Had my TKR on May 6... until I found this site, I didn't know that my PT shouldn't have been using such force bending my knee, so I really believe that has been counterproductive. I'm no...
  3. C

    TKR I can’t believe I’m still dealing with this darn Knee^

    I'm 5 weeks out...my PT has been pushing my knee to a 10 pain level almost every session. This week she had me lie on my stomach and pushed my knee back so far that the pain was excruciating. I'm no wuss...I had 5 kids with no pain meds, severe sciatica for 2 mos.,and a bout with Shingles...
  4. C

    TKR Knee replaced 6/2 ouch!!!!!!

    I'm 5 weeks out and I agree it's a hard experience! I had to leave the hospital with a catheter and bag due to spinal anesthesia issues. Had to go to a urologist at 5 days post op and then self catheterizing for a week. Thank God my bladder started working on it's own because the med they gave...
Back
Top Bottom