Recent content by carabeara

  1. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Finally at the doc, waiting to see what steps we take from here. Almost a year and a half later, and I want an aggressive solution! More later.... Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  2. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    So...I'm back from daughters delivery, that was tramatic and wonderful and exhausting..im in love with that baby! He wasnt breathing and had to be life flighted, that sucked...but all is.well now. So....No one will see me for second opinion! I'm stuck going to his partner....so I made an appt...
  3. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    4:00 a.m. And the pain has me awake. Again. The bruises and pain from the fall itself have cleared but the tkr knee hurts just as badly; .o calls from records transfer yet. Im going to lose it today if someone wont see me. ER would be a waste of time because they will simply refer to an.Ortho!
  4. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Thats a great idea! Its not as if I'd be fibbing either...im back to using my came here when I have to run an errand. So...ok. Now that I have gotten back on track and am going to follow up start with a new OS... In everyone's experience here, what could it be, that is holding the knee from...
  5. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Good morning! I actually feel a bit better today, so y'all are very reassuring, I can't thank you enough. Still tender....Still swollen but definitely better. I Have to fly out of town on Saturday to attend the birth of my first grandbaby but will pick up again with new OS, and hopefully a new...
  6. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    I get that...but that can come later, after making sure I didnt tear any thing?
  7. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Good thinking. You know I'm really getting upset that all these specialists are more concerned about records than getting me in to check my knee after the fall, and the pain its causing. Why are they doing this?
  8. carabeara

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Best of luck to you...I'm hoping you get the results you want!
  9. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Wow, mornings are the absolute worst as far as the pain goes; guess I should be thankful for waking up another day :) This hurts worse than the MUA ever did but I think it's because I made it bend further than the OS did. He only got it to 110° while asleep! Coupled with the violent nature of...
  10. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Read through all my old posts...wow. I whined alot! What a wonderfully patient and helpful bunch you all have been. I'm happy to have found this board :)
  11. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Ordered records to be sent...the docs here want to see records before they will take you on. Say what?
  12. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Oh I was a firefighter in Baltimore area, in my heyday! Glad not now though :) more updates later...going to pick up records
  13. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    And you're in Fl! It is a small world
  14. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Pax, my providers are now in the system! It just happened, so hang in there, and I had called months ago asking if they would consider. When the ACA first kicked in, NO ONE here wanted to be tainted by "obamacare" lol. But now so many people have it, they were missing out. I'm happy! Going to...
  15. carabeara

    MUA Hello, its been a while!

    Thank you Jamie! You are awesome...it helps me to go back....
Back
Top Bottom