Recent content by Bunnyhead

  1. Bunnyhead

    2025 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    @Jockette, thank you for adding me for September for my right knee. This forum was such a help 3 years ago when I had my left knee ddone.i am sure I will have more questions.
  2. Bunnyhead

    2025 September Sapphires - Are you having knee surgery in September?

    I just got my surgery date for my right TKR .....Sept. 16, 2025! I had my left one done August of 2022. That one went well. A little nervous as I have a different doctor for this one and will be at a different hospital?
  3. Bunnyhead

    TKR Right knee scheduled for 08/16/23

    @benne68 I broke my shoulder, so my right knee surgery that was scheduled for August 16, 2023 has been canceled for now. Ty
  4. Bunnyhead

    TKR Right knee scheduled for 08/16/23

    @benne68 can you please change my bi-line for my right knee surgery from August 9, 2023 to August 16,2023 as my Doctor has moved it out a week. Ty
  5. Bunnyhead

    TKR Right knee scheduled for 08/16/23

    @Sara61 Thanks so much for your reply and information.
  6. Bunnyhead

    TKR Right knee scheduled for 08/16/23

    Left knee done last August 10th 2022. Went pretty well. Right knee now scheduled for August 16th 2023. Hope it goes as well, this forum helped me a lot. Will continue to seek information and tips on recovery.
  7. Bunnyhead

    TKR Surgery Done August 10th, 2022

    Just a quick update, Feb 10th, 2023 will be 6 months out from left total knee replacement. I think I am doing really well and continue to see improvement. When they say it takes a year to fully heal I believe it. I thought I had reached full improvement around 4 months and was happy with that...
  8. Bunnyhead

    TKR Surgery Done August 10th, 2022

    Fluid on knee. Question I am 4 months post op from LTKR and have been doing really well. I noticed yesterday a small amount of fluid on the left side of my knee....where the knee cap is. Should I be concerned. No pain or real swelling. Ty
  9. Bunnyhead

    TKR Foot numbness, tingling, zingers

    My Doctor gave me Lyrica along with oxycodone and Tylenol. He said the Lyrica would help with nerve pain and spasms. I never really had bad pain.
  10. Bunnyhead

    TKR Wedge pillows

    @Jockette Thank you so much for the info. Will definitely sign up .
  11. Bunnyhead

    TKR TKR in January.

    Hi, I had my TLKR August 10th 2022 after putting it off for years because I was so scared. The thought of the whole thing ....actually taking my knee out was more than I could think about. Finally it got so bad and hindered my life that I had it done. Was one of the best things I have done. My...
  12. Bunnyhead

    TKR Wedge pillows

    I just scheduled my 2nd knee replacement its not for sometime , and I have everything I need from the first surgery except I didn't buy a Wedge pillow and said I will definitely buy one for the 2nd surgery. I don't really want to spend over $100.00 on the Lounge Doctor....so was wondering if...
  13. Bunnyhead

    TKR Surgery Done August 10th, 2022

    Well I just saw my doctor today for a follow up and have scheduled my RTKR for August 9, 2023! Had the left done August 10, 2022.
  14. Bunnyhead

    TKR Surgery Done August 10th, 2022

    So sorry to hear you have had these issues and setbacks. I hope you improve and continue to improve. That's what I say....we never know how the recovery is going to go. That is why I am still nervous about getting the other one done. Hang in there.
  15. Bunnyhead

    TKR Surgery Done August 10th, 2022

    Quick update....10 weeks out from LTKR, I am doing very well I think. No pain, no swelling, am walking better than I have in years. I did everything I was told to do, taking pain meds, icing all the time, I think it really helped. I think a big plus for me was I didn't try to push any rehab. The...
Back
Top Bottom