Recent content by BullyMom

  1. BullyMom

    Having my Right Knee Replaced

    Thank you, Pumpkin. Unfortunately I would not be able to get off of the ground now, but I hope to be able to after the surgery. I appreciate the referral to the Library section. I will spend time looking at articles from that. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
  2. BullyMom

    Having my Right Knee Replaced

    Thank you so much, lovetocookand sew. I have two left feet now. I would love to be able to dance! This bone on bone pain is no joke. I do look forward to being in less pain. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me.
  3. BullyMom

    Having my Right Knee Replaced

    Thank you so much, Josephine. I appreciate the time you took to answer some of my questions. I can't even tell you the last time I could sit on a low chair and get up without help or using my arms to help lift me up. I am looking forward to that. My biggest problem will be not trying to walk...
  4. BullyMom

    Having my Right Knee Replaced

    Hi! I hope my fellow May surgery people are getting everything in place smoothly. I am having my right knee replaced on May 9th and my left knee replaced about 6 weeks after that. I am more than just a little nervous. At this point I am in pain all the time and my activities of daily living...
  5. BullyMom

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    How do I start a thread?:blush:
  6. BullyMom

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    :dogwalk:My right knee will be on May 9th. My left will be about 6 weeks after that. I am not gonna lie- I am downright scared.
Back
Top Bottom