Recent content by Booger

  1. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Yup gonna be for 2yrs here. I had to reschedule. Yeah it's good most times but when it runs bad it's usually not good after work. :snork::rotfl::heehee: . But it will get better. I hope. Booger
  2. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Thanks sistersinhim and susie-q I appreciate it.
  3. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Well hello folks, Still working so far. Some days are better than others. Knee is still weak and has some pains. Probably muscular. Swells sometimes stiff sometimes. But all around its better than before. Just ready for some warm weather so I can ride my bike some. The exercise bike did wonders...
  4. Booger

    TKR JASPA 2nd recovery

    That's great Jaspa. Lucky you get 2/2/22. I will be thinking of ya. Booger
  5. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Thanks Susie Q, I hope it will be all good. I'm banking on it. I have too. Cant retire yet. I have been icing some at home. And we have some of those instant ice packs at work. But my guys dont wanna see my ugly legs. I did lay one on the outside of my pants and it did feel pretty good for about...
  6. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Hi their Catalien, Im doing good so far. Im Sooo Glad your infection is gone. I would show my wife your post and she would tell me to count my blessings. You are truly a Warrior!!! I hope you don't have anymore problems. You have been through the wringer twice. I will keep prayin for your...
  7. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Doing good. I did my 4 12hr days the week of January 3rd. Then the next week i did 3 12s. Now I'm on my 7 off. The 4 nights are gonna kill me:headbang::tantrum2::groan:I hope you've been doing good. I'll be on here complaining and moanin for awhile. :heehee::heehee::rotfl: Booger
  8. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Hello Everyone, I hope ya'll are doing good. Well I went back to work on January 3rd. Oh boy did it suck!!! My Mother F$%&er's took care of me like they said they would. Best bunch of guys to work with .... I'm just running controls mostly. Did climb a couple of barrel ladders to help with the...
  9. Booger

    TKR My post-op recovery...

    Take your pills Buddy. Your Drs wont let you get addicted. The law wont let you get addicted. Take them on schedule unless you just wanna be superman. You'll be off of them in no time. Better to stay ahead of the pain instead of chasing it. Booger
  10. Booger

    Revision TKR No patience

    Yup 12 weeks in myself. My knee is definitely a drama queen. Im sure y'all will be hearing from me for some time. Probably whining ESPECIALLY when Igo back to work on the 3rd. I hope everything goes good at your drs appt. Booger
  11. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Its wild how stiff this knee still gets and hurts sometimes out of the blue. :shocked::tantrum2::censored: or if I sit too long. Or lets not forget being on it too long also. Soooo ready for my year to be up. Booger
  12. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Thanks Catalien for the encouragement. My guys are great. I hope everything with you has been going ok. I bet your ready for the holidays I know we are:xmas-snowball-fight-smiley-emoticon::santa-dance::carols: Take care sis and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Booger
  13. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Im not in the fit category. Actually unfit :rotfl: :snork: :heehee: so im really screwed. Booger
  14. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Why wouldn't you use it close to the knee? I already have been as long as it doesn't hurt. There are a couple of spots around it where it feels weird but no pain. Just wondering. Booger
  15. Booger

    TKR Booger's Left Knee

    Funny you should ask. Our plant makes the away from home or professional as they call it. I call it the john wayne style. Its whats used in stadiums, hotels, and places like that. Our company makes cottonelle for home use. But not at our plant. Parent company is Kimberly Clark. Booger
Back
Top Bottom