Recent content by bones218

  1. bones218

    THR my new hip!

    Hey, I had my right done on May 5th, and was very anxious in the weeks leading up to that day. I must say it was the best thing and I should have it done a long time ago. (that's what almost everyone says) The first 7 to 10 days was probably the most challenging (not that bad) due to the fact...
  2. bones218

    Preparation for Surgery

    Hey, I had my right done on May 5th, and was very anxious in the weeks leading up to that day. I must say it was the best thing and I should have it done a long time ago. (that's what almost everyone says) The first 7 to 10 days was probably the most challenging (not that bad) due to the fact...
  3. bones218

    THR Checking in

    Glad to hear you are doing good. I'm 12 days post op and I can say the ice pack is one of the best things I've been doing. Plus I can put it on my head to cool down form the Norco sweats. I personally would/do listen to the gals on this page. I have followed everything they have said and feel...
  4. bones218

    THR Kayak59's Left SuperPath Hip Replacement Recovery

    Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm 9 days post op RTHR and 6 weeks out from LTHR. I have listened to all the advice on this site and it is right on the money. Everyone is kind and willing to answer questions. Its a great way to see there are a lot of people going through the same thing...
  5. bones218

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    I'm sure glad I ended up here after hours of surfing the web due to boredom and watching to much TV. I Just had RTHR on the 4th of this month and currently scheduled for LTHR on June 16th. Traditional Direct Lateral Approach. Recovery is going great!!!! I was diagnosed with AVN in 2003 and have...
  6. bones218

    Mojo2013 recovery thread

    I got mine done at Rush
  7. bones218

    Mojo2013 recovery thread

    Glad to hear it went well. I just had mine done in Chicago on 5/4. It went pretty much the same way you described. I was just sitting around doing nothing after P/T and figured I'd let you know there are others out there going through the same thing. T.V. is starting to get boring so I,m just...
  8. bones218

    THR THR - Post recovery progress and issues

    Hello. I'm 8 days post op from a Direct Lateral THR. I to was worried about taking the meds as I have a very addictive personality. I bit the bullet and trusted what my Surgeon told me and stuck with the prescribed medication he put me on. Other than the first night in the hospital I have slept...
Back
Top Bottom