Recent content by Billhart46

  1. Billhart46

    TKR at risk now so surgeon says

    The OHS should have absolutely no reason to cancel surgery as long as it has healed. I can see that there are some questions about the COPD, vertigo, and high BP. I have had 2 OHS, bypass and a replacement mitral valve. The surgeon just lwants a note from the cardiologist and the cardiologist...
  2. Billhart46

    Do I need to be “Bone on Bone” before I have my knee replaced?

    I am in a little different place. While the x-rays show BOB I have little pain. But I have a number of bone spurs and x-rays look real ugly. So at my age no problem I have problems get a TKR. But the reasons I am doing it now is that my knee is bowing which is affecting my back and hips. Also...
  3. Billhart46

    Home Alone After Surgery

    My RTKR is on Nov 12 and I will be "home alone". But I have retired neighbors on both sides if I run into any problems. Learned a lot reading through this thread.
Back
Top Bottom