Recent content by Bigblondelady

  1. B

    TKR Two years out from October 2023 TKR

    It’s so crazy I had the same experience. It’s crazy how great you are right until it’s time to go home . Just keep Doing awesome
  2. B

    TKR 13 days after TKR, bad thing happened

    Oh goodness no I haven’t but I pray you a great surgery and outcome.
  3. B

    TKR Right knee revision

    I know it’s very hard but keep up with the stretching . And do as much exercises as you can. Even if you break it up through the whole day. Your bend will keep improving through the year. Movement helps with the healing
  4. B

    TKR Preparation for October 2 right knee surgery

    I’m glad you are think ahead. I used peas and then put them in zip lock bags. I saves a sheet bag and put 2 of the peas in the bag. Drapes nicely and the cost was cheap 4 dollars for 4 bags. I did that last time too. Know the 2nd and third days are your worst. This is going to sound crazy ...
  5. B

    TKR Question About Pain After TKR

    I had the type of pain you are talking about. If I could have it would have brought me to my knees. I’m getting ready for my next leg. I had a fantastic surgery and recovery was fast. Once you could start sleeping. Icing front and back ( all the time ) and staying on the med schedule are key...
  6. B

    Revision TKR LTK revision Feb 10, 2023

    I’m only 10 weeks post op. I’ve had two set backs already. Fell once and got past that recovery and now I have popped or pulled something in the outside of my knee. I don’t have your any answers sorry. I just want you to know you are not alone . I truly understand the feelings you are...
  7. B

    TKR Loud pop and pain while putting on sock

    10 weeks post Trkr. I had my r ankle over my l leg putting on my compression sock( to help with swelling while on my feet at work) when all of a sudden I heard and felt a loud pop at my knee on the out side. Lots of pain and had to figure how to put on socks without turning in foot at all. Lots...
Back
Top Bottom