Recent content by beton23

  1. B

    Bilateral TKR On my way back to my life

    Thank you @kneeper. I hope it gets better cause i don't know how much of that i can withstand. First day of rehab and i was able to get my knees to bend past 90" so i'm happy with that. I know they say to be patient but this experience can wear on you psychologically. Thanks for the support.
  2. B

    Bilateral TKR On my way back to my life

    @skigirl. Wow how insensitive of the judge. Sorry to hear that. Walking with a walker is not a problem but sitting with my knees bent sends me to tears. Start rehab in the morning, not looking forward to that. Hopefully a better day tommorrow.
  3. B

    Bilateral TKR On my way back to my life

    Wow, i walked a little today and i also sat in a chair for about 30 minutes. Sitting was very painful to the point that i begged to get back to bed and get ice. Resting with ice. I guess this is when pain sets in. Hopefully, i'll be heading to an acute rehab center in a hour or two.
  4. B

    Bilateral TKR On my way back to my life

    I had my surgery on the 20th of january. Resting in my room and i can honestly say i have no pain whatsoever at this point. The experience was alot better than i thought it would be. Happy to start the recovery process and hopefully get back to a normal walking pattern. Time to rest and to those...
  5. B

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Not sure if i'm posting this in the right place, but wanted to inform eveyone that i'm on the other side. Had My bilateral yesterday. Resting in my room. The experience has been better than expected. I currently have no pain and resting. They got me up and moving today, took a couple of steps...
  6. B

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Thanks maggie94. I will definitely spend my time reading as much as i can. Good luck to you on your surgery!
  7. B

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    I am having bi-lateral knee replacements on january 20. I am scared to death, don't know what to expect. Pray for me.
Back
Top Bottom