Recent content by Beejust

  1. B

    2022 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    ARTHR scheduled for 9/22, dreading it, but just want to get it over
  2. B

    2022 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Contracted COVID and had to reschedule my surgery. No longer in August
  3. B

    2022 August Hotshots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    getting my right hip replaced on August 25th!
  4. B

    THR New here - planning for late June THR

    @NextStep Thank you for your imput, I am walking with a limp, but not in a lot of pain (I can't walk far distances) but the thought of getting on a plane and worrying about dislocation, blot clot, etc. doesn't seem like fun at all. Good luck with your insurance and hoping for the best for you.
  5. B

    THR New here - planning for late June THR

    I"m having my hip done on June 9th and then supposedly flying to Montana at the end of July for my son's wedding. After reading all of your thoughts I'm thinking maybe I should postpone my surgery til after the wedding. What are your thoughts?
  6. B

    2022 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    June 9th for right anterior
Back
Top Bottom