Recent content by BeachLover

  1. B

    THR Sixteen Days Out

    Thanks for all the notes. I am now 19 days out and feel so much better than I did just 2 or 3 days ago! I am doing some walking from bed to bath and recliner to refrigerator without even the walker, keeping my hand out to steady on a cabinet or whatever if I need to. I am slow, but steady...
  2. B

    THR My 'Everything Will Be Alright' Recovery recap - THR on 30 July 2014

    John, we had our surgery the same day. Interesting to read various results. My doctor had me start outpatient PT the same day of my 2 week check up (i.e., Tuesday) and I can tell you those people do not have any mercy! But I am making progress. I am not walking as much as you are, but can...
  3. B

    THR Sixteen Days Out

    I haven't been on the board much - read much more than I even thought about posting. My doctor was very thorough in explaining the anterior hip replacement surgery and what to expect. I have been hurting for so long that I did not have the pre-operative jitters - once I made up my mind to go...
  4. B

    How do I hang in for these last few days pre-op??

    I just joined the forum yesterday. I hope, BeachGal, that you are out of the pain of everyday living and doing well after your surgery. Mine is next Wednesday and I am out of the scared part and actually looking forward to getting it done and over with. Have been in pain in the hip since 2007...
Back
Top Bottom