I had my RTK in April I did work from home after two weeks, I did my laptop for two or three hours a day it was fine I had no problems with it. I think its up to the individual see how you feel but don't push if you can't, good luck.
How about staying downstairs for the first week if you can that first week was the hardest for me, then it gets better every day I was scared too I am heavy but in good shape except for knees l did my right one 4/28/22 doing great will do left one in October good luck you will be fine.
Has anyone heard about MACI its about growing your own cartilage I heard about it today from one of our patients who is recovering from his procedure, it works for young people 45 and under very interesting, maybe it's the future for now our only alternative is replacement I am having mine on...
April 28th will be my first I had to change doctors of course we went through pandemic hopefully this time it will happen I have lost some weight new doctor is more reasonable about weight I am very nervous but I can't continue to live like this my quality of life has declined due to my knees I...
Well my visit Monday did not happen I spoke to the office manager to cancel I had a work emergency therefore she said she would discuss my situation and because I do want this doc to do my surgery, I have decided to try very hard and lose the 20lb and rescheduled my surgery to June 23 lets see...
Jaycey I am now feeling very apprehensive and on Monday when I see the surgeon and if he says lets do it I don't if I can this has been awful, I was scared to begin with about my weight, although I have seen plenty of my patients that are heavier then I am and they do just fine.
Careful not just frustration but how humiliated and embarrassed did I feel you have no idea, yes he is a great Doctor but my experience with him and Florida Orthopedic has been awful, thinking about it he has actually never set down and talked to me it's always his PA and this last time his...
LD of Michigan I felt so humiliated by all of this why not tell me lose 20lb and then will talk instead he made me go through everything and then boom, yes he will hear my opinion on Monday hopefully he will not do this to other patients. Now the question is should i look for a second opinion...
I am so upset today I went for my pre OP visit with surgeon which was not there I saw his fellow, after having scheduled my surgery gotten cleared by my cardiologist primary care assorted test and pre op at the hospital I saw the fellow for a few minutes he excused himself sent in the office...
Well my surgery is next Tuesday Mar 3 I am super nervous, I came up with a UTI when I had my pre op at the hospital and its been a back and forth with my primary he ordered a culture I have no symptoms wondering if this will cancel my surgery, Any thoughts.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.