Recent content by BadJointGA

  1. B

    Gamma is soooo ready!

    You and I are in the same boat! I am having my LTHR on the 6th as well and I am very excited. Had the right one done last March.
  2. B

    Why so few males here?

    I noticed the same thing too! Even though I do not post very much; I do read this forum almost daily; especially since I am now 1 week out from my LTHR. A lot of good info here!
  3. B

    2015 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    I am scheduled for my Left Hip Replacement on May 6th! Had the right one done on March 19th of 2014.
  4. B

    THR Erushka Post-Op #2

    You story is similar to mine. My doc released me around 6:00 that same evening; and I do not regret it at all. I am hoping for the same when I have the other hip replaced in 2 weeks.
  5. B

    Had a hip replacement last June...should I have the second one this June?

    I had my right hip replaced in March 2014 and I waited way too long to do it; the hip collapsed. I am now scheduled to have the left one replaced on May 6th. The left one doesn't hurt as bad as the right one did; but I do not want to go through that hell again. I have AVN so I know it's not...
  6. B

    THR Holy Cow.......One week post op

    Well; today makes 3 weeks post-op and I am absolutely amazed with this surgery. It's still a little tender and a little tight feeling; but I can't complain. I am walking with just a slight limp; which seems to get better everyday. No cane, no pain pills. Life is starting to get back to normal.
  7. B

    THR Holy Cow.......One week post op

    That is the same thing that my wife keeps telling me. :) Believe me; even though I do feel pretty good; I am taking it pretty easy and following the doctor's and PT's instructions.
  8. B

    THR Holy Cow.......One week post op

    It was a THR; anterior approach I had the pain for almost a year; the hip had collapsed; extremely painful. I would take the surgery pain any day over that.
  9. B

    THR Holy Cow.......One week post op

    So; my new right hip is a week old today........ I arrived at the hospital at 5:45am and the surgery started around 7am. By 2pm I was cruising the halls of the hospital and by 7:00pm that same day I was at home! My first PT session was the next day; I just completed my 4th session. I spent a...
  10. B

    Date has been set for a RTHR

    Yes it is resurgens. I have been very happy with him and his staff during this process. I have no worries at all about him doing the surgery. Good luck to you in May!
  11. B

    Date has been set for a RTHR

    Hello younghippie; Dr. Yarbrough in Cumming, GA is doing the surgery at Northside Forsyth Hospital.
  12. B

    2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    I'll be having a RTHR on March 19th!!
  13. B

    Date has been set for a RTHR

    Hello all! I have been reading this website for a few weeks now and I have been learning A LOT! I have been having hip pain since June of last summer. Of course; I was hoping it would go away; but no such luck. I was informed that I have AVN in my right hip and the my anterior hip...
Back
Top Bottom