Recent content by Baby billy

  1. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Thank you for the advise. We are on Vacation now but I'm going to make an apt when I get back. I have to discuss my plan of action about my other knee also and my hip. So we shall see.
  2. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Some one help me. I'm doing pretty good with walking and not usualy much pain now. But my surgery was march 27. And I still can't take stairs with that knee I have to go one at a time leading with my other knee. I may be able to manage one step or if they are not steep I try. But it seems...
  3. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Doing much better since my falls. Still quite weak in that leg trying hard to build it up. I have a lot of pain directly over my kneecap only when I bear most weight on it such as trying to go up stairs using that leg or when I sit or stand if too much weight goes to that knee is this all...
  4. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Went in to see my IOS I have swelling and bruising but I lucked out and didn't do anything major when I fell. I am back to using the walker I was referred to an ENT for dizziness that he thinks was making me fall. I have EAR rocks floating around They had to do maneuvers to put them back where...
  5. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Well my OS was out all week but it is doing better still weak of course but better. I am terrified of falling again now though and afraid to be alone in case I fall. I'm gonna have to tackle this fear or it will cripple me instead of my knees!!
  6. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    I didn't call the dr today I thought I would give it some time but I'm gonna have to call tomorrow if nothing else I need pain med. it's swollen sorta red and hot. I'm so frustrated I did this surgery because I was in so much pain and wanted to participate in life but I've had nothing but...
  7. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    You guys I don't know what I'm going to do. I was just healing from my Mother's Day accident where I tore the knee and quad muscle. And tonight I fell of my basement steps and trying not to fall all the way and hit my head I felt a snap and then instant fire pain in my knee cap and hurts to...
  8. Baby billy

    Hip joint injection

    Has anyone had to have arthroscopy of the hip before replacement? How was that to recover from? Very painful?
  9. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Well I'm on the road back to recovery from my fall. My ROM is back to (pre fall)on the biodex machine in still in some pain and a strange new pinching sensation in my kneecap that comes and goes weird. I can be walking good one minute then sudden pinching and can hardly bear weight then it...
  10. Baby billy

    Hip joint injection

    Sorry Meant we are put in text book case. Instead of looking at things individually like if they have never heard of it before then it couldn't possibly be a reality.
  11. Baby billy

    Hip joint injection

    I wish drs would look at it that way. Too often I think we are boot in a "textbook" box
  12. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Hi everyone I'm sorry it has taken me a while to check back I did not have service for a bit. Thankyou all for your care. I have just been resting elevating and icing both knees as much as possible. I'm still in a good bit of pain but it is a little better. I go to therapy on tues. They will...
  13. Baby billy

    Hip joint injection

    I had the hip injection. Result was steroid flare for 2 days followed by some soreness and then I fell out of the truck receiving major injury to my quad muscle and knee tendon. hip has been hurting ( all on same leg) I went to my knee surgeon the day after the accident and he asked if the shot...
  14. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    I really don't know what I'm going to do. My left knee hurts SO bad!! And if I thought it was hard on that one recovering from replacement on the right, this us off the charts hard. I can't bear weight on my injured right leg at all my left knee is so bad I can hardly get out of my chair to use...
  15. Baby billy

    TKR Is this as good as it gets?

    Thank you everyone!!
Back
Top Bottom