Recent content by B4goldie

  1. B4goldie

    Still pain after five months!??

    I was taking and still do some days Percocet, and Tylenol for back pain (this is for the muscle related issues)... I did land directly on my hip.
  2. B4goldie

    THR Three Years on

    Thanks A lot, I did. How long would one take pills for, and what kind?
  3. B4goldie

    Still pain after five months!??

    I'm having issues with weak abductor muscles. Also it feels as tho there is a lot of pressure inside my leg. I have been having this issue for a month or so. I also stopped taking painkillers, so I'm not sure if this has an impact. It is hard to pick up my leg sometimes to walk. Putting weight...
  4. B4goldie

    THR Three Years on

    Thanks Chrissie, I'm having issues with weak abductor muscles. Also it feels as tho there is a lot of pressure inside my leg. I have been having this issue for a month or so. I also stopped taking painkillers, so I'm not sure if this has an impact. It is hard to pick up my leg sometimes to...
  5. B4goldie

    THR Three Years on

    Thanks for the hope! I am five months post op, still having a lot of pain. Tho I'm not sure why?!
  6. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    Lumiere well said! I've learned this lesson now! Tough one tho, since it seems this is solely down to me! No counselling! I've been myself and believe in going!! This is yet another chapter in my life!
  7. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    Peaches .... Thank you for checking in. :) I'm back on my shift work and thankful for my Fire family and a little more down time. Unfortunately I have some marital stress happening. My spouse hasn't coped with both my surgeries, and isn't being that considerate. Anyone else had this...
  8. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    Peaches Thank you for sharing. It's encouraging to know that people go thru the same thing...I guess I've been feeling sorry for myself, I'm tired and don't want to struggle anymore. I have to fight it is my nature. But I guess the lesson is to learn not to. Appreciate everyone's support!
  9. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    sharonslp Thanks again. I think you are exactly right...I think this forced return to work is what's got me to this point for sure. This week went a little better since I've stopped working so hard. I've stopped home stuff too. Just work, hot tub and rest. Thank you so much for helping!
  10. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    Poppet Thank you for the words of encouragement. I appreciate your insight. I am trying everything as suggested. Things are a little better. Slowly... I wish this wasn't so hard, I've been thru enough already!
  11. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    sharonslp Liveringer Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement. I truly appreciate it. Thank you for helping me realize. I have had two breakdowns and am holding on by a thread. I am lightening things up at work and now realize how long I will be before I return to my shift work...
  12. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    YogaGirl thank you! I have slowed everything down. Taking a day at a time. Going to work tomorrow to see my options.
  13. B4goldie

    THR OMG I cannot believe how much better I feel!

    That's exciting news!!! It is fantastic to have that pain gone!! Good for you :) Just go easy, it takes time to heal!!
  14. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    Any advice? Feeling sad and frustrated.... What a process !
  15. B4goldie

    THR I think waiting was the worst part!

    alexthecat Thank you ... For the reply, I will ask what my therapist thinks on reducing right now.
Back
Top Bottom