Recent content by Arfus

  1. A

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    @KBSunny I feel the same way. I am having surgery on my right knee Monday, oct. 9th. It's creeping up fast. Good luck to you.
  2. A

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hello all. Is everyone doing their prehab exercises? I am having trouble getting with the routine. I welcome any advice or suggestions.
  3. A

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi @kbueno44 you are in the same boat as me. I'm scheduled to get my right knee done October 9th but haven't scheduled the left knee yet. Dr. Said he might only have to do a partial on my right knee but won't know until he goes in. I assumed Medicare and my supplemental insurance would cover...
  4. A

    Right knee replacement

    Hi@SusieShoes. That's fantastic! You are very brave to have gotten both of your knees done at once. I was talking to my sisters today and I thought Medicare plus my supplemental insurance would cover everything but after talking to them now I'm not sure. I'm going to have to make some phone...
  5. A

    Right knee replacement

    Teri59. I see you are having your TKR on September 18th. I want to wish you the best for a total and complete recovery!
  6. A

    Right knee replacement

    Hi SusieShoes. It sounds like you have experienced the same things as me. I have joined October group. Did you have two tkrs in May? How are you feeling now?
  7. A

    Right knee replacement

    OJ2. That really sounds brutal. I see you had your surgery in August. How are you feeling now?
  8. A

    Right knee replacement

    Thanks for the encouragement Kneeper! That makes me feel more hopeful and that I'm doing the right thing.
  9. A

    Right knee replacement

    That was probably a smart thing to do. I'm sure that made your recovery swifter. I work part time in an office. 29 hours a week. I'll probably work right up until surgery. I would have had surgery sooner in September but my grandson is getting married Oct. 7th so my surgery is the 9th. I have...
  10. A

    2017 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi everyone. I'm new. I am having knee replacement surgery on my right knee on October 9th.
  11. A

    Right knee replacement

    Thanks!
  12. A

    Right knee replacement

    Thanks for welcoming me ladies. I'm sure it's going to help me a lot to be able to talk to people who know what it feels like to have knee pain. I was trying to put off surgery for a couple of years. I had synvisc injections and cortisone shots. They no longer seemed to be helping. My doctor...
  13. A

    Right knee replacement

    Hi. I'm new. I have two bad knees. Getting the right one done first on October 9th.
Back
Top Bottom