Recent content by Archbarn28

  1. Archbarn28

    Revision TKR Revision

    Hi my left knee!
  2. Archbarn28

    Revision TKR Revision

    Hello! I've been gone awhile guess I thought all was well! I had a total knee revision after a failed partial. I did fantastic with my recovery until just recently. The surgery was September 3, 2019 and the recovery the first few weeks was way easier then my PKR! The last month or so just about...
  3. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Update! So after being diagnosed with CRPS by my OD, he sent me to a pain mgmt Doc for a ganglion nerve block. She sent me for a 3 phase bone scan. Bone scan showed concern for loosening and I was sent back to my OD. He told me that the 3 phase bone scan will always show this within the first...
  4. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    I had a 3 phase nuclear bone scan and it showed loosening. Can there be any amount of loosening that may not require revision surgery?
  5. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Thanks for the speedy reply and for the merge! Sorry about that! Guess I'm in for an encore performance! Ughh
  6. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Hi after months of seeing Drs. and misdiagnosis as well as severe pain and depression, I finally found out through my pain mgmt specialist that my implant appears to be loose. Of course my Ortho Dr is away for a week so I was wondering what exactly this means to me? More Surgery? Less activity...
  7. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    So, I guess there is nothing wrong? Sure doesn't feel that way! I don't want there to be anything wrong but I do want an answer to why I am in constant pain!
  8. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Hey all! Went back to my OS and described my pain. He seems to think I have a lot of scar tissue. He also gave me a cortisone shot that did nothing. Went back for a follow up and he decided to do an MRI. Here are the results. I have absolutely no idea of what they mean. Hoping someone here will...
  9. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Yes of course. How do I fill out the form?
  10. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    I am mostly doing hamstring stretch, calf stretch, bike, ankle alphabet. I'm walking around but I don't think I'm overdoing it. I seriously think something inside is broken or misaligned it just does not feel right. I made another appointment with my Ortho surgeon but I'm afraid he will just...
  11. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    So I stopped PT and now wonder if I am in severe pain from not going? I am moving around doing my home exercises but I have had excruciating pain just under my kneecap on the outer part of my leg. If I press there I feel an extremely sharp pain as I go lower the pain continues down to my...
  12. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Hey All! Thanks sorry for the late reply, had to check in on my dad in NJ so lost a few days! I have not been back to my PT. BTW she was the clinics manager. I'm feeling ok but nervous that I wont be ready for work the 2nd week of January! I still can't sleep 6 out of 7 nights and 5 of those...
  13. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Thank you one and all! I would cancel my Monday appointment but they will charge me for not cancelling in 24 hours of appointment. Since they are not there over the weekend ill be out 40 bucks! Ill go monday and let them know im taking a break!
  14. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    Ha ha.. yes she says it means that things are working inside and I should embrace the feeling knowing that my body is in a healing mode. I cant believe I am putting up with her. I actually refuse to use one of the exercise assistants because she is such a witch with a Capital B ! I think i'm...
  15. Archbarn28

    PKR Loose implant!

    I am so achy, tired and depressed! I cant figure out what's worse if I do nothing I'm afraid it will freeze up and need more surgery ...thanks to PT telling me so! Even if I just do gentle things at home such as rock n roll on bike, knee slides and quad stretches I'm just hurting! Right now I'm...
Back
Top Bottom