Recent content by Anneh

  1. A

    Anne's Right Hip Replacement

    Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk
  2. A

    Anne's Right Hip Replacement

    Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk
  3. A

    THR Anne's Right Hip Replacement Recovery

    Hello it's me! Yes I am staying at my Aunt's for the next 2 weeks where everything is on the level and high seats (very important when you are tall!). Now I have to be honest this operation has knocked me for six. Lying only on your back, no bending, and no crossing your feet/legs! I am...
  4. A

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    Kind Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk
  5. A

    Anne's Right Hip Replacement

    Ok thank you and thank you everyone else who put a reply on x Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk
  6. A

    Anne's Right Hip Replacement

    I am having my right hip done tomorrow feeling rather anxious Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk
  7. A

    Anne's Right Hip Replacement

    Thank you everyone for your responses and Josephine for all the links. I had a spell of anxiety about 3years ago which lasted several months and it was hellish. I just don't want to go through that again worrying about the op and then afterwards. But everyone is very positive and i know deep...
  8. A

    Anne's Right Hip Replacement

    Hi. @kayak59 is my cousin and she told me to get on this forum because I am having a right hip replacement and am very nervous. She is sitting next to me right now and says you are very supportive. Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom