Recent content by amrn46

  1. A

    Revision TKR Suffering with pain three months after surgery

    Hi My experience has been different than yours , but pain we have in common. After 4 attempts in 1 Knee , I now have full range and 116 flexion. I am in so much pain as I sit or stand. My Dr. has indicated that all is well and bone is growing over prosthetic device. He too has referred me to the...
  2. A

    Bilateral PKR Patellofemoral

    Hi I know the pain is devastating. I am now 12 weeks out , and I still have so much pain in my left knee. I am also trying to stop the pain med tramadol and then the pain brings me to tears. Ice helps. I started dry needle modality last week. The relief judgement is still out on that. This road...
  3. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Hi all I am three months out continues good extension and ROM . The pain has not decreased. I still take tramadol for relief. My Dr. Have recommended Dry Needling. Have any of you had experienced with this after TKR? Thanks for your help in advance. Annie
  4. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    I Agee with you all. I have stopped PT. Onward with hopes of healing this left knee. Thanks to each of you. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Thanks so much. I was thinking about using the bike at home and to start a walking plan. I am still taking Tramadol at 7 weeks due to this horrible pain after PT. Swelling only gets bad after PT. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Hello all I have gained flexion at 110 now . I still have moderate pain after PT . I am wondering if twice a week is too much? Any of your thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks so much!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Yes, It is so amazing that 4 tries has led me to a place of some encouragement. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Hi all It’s almost week five , and I am at 0 extending and 106 for flexion. Pain is slowly less intense on some days during the week. I am beginning to think that there is life for me after 4 knee surgeries. Thanks for the prayers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Thanks for your comments. I am moving slow in PT for sure. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Hi all I want to report that I am headed into week four after TKR4 . I at 0 with extension and 94 with bending. I have started PT ,but having a lot of pain each day. I am taking Norco three times a day with a substitution of one dose with Tramadol 50. I am icing 4x daily and elevating as well...
  11. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Yes, I am in an immobilizer until the staples are removed on Tuesday. I will start PT on Tuesday, but very slow. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    I pray so. I want you all to know that I am so happy that I found this group as there is much to learn from each other. Today is the one week mark , and I am really doing well. I will have staples removed on the 10th. PT is prohibited until then. Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    My surgery date was March 27, 2018 , and I thank you for the well wishes. I too pray that this is the one that allows me to get my life back. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Hi all So I am home now after knee Revision number 3, TKR number 4. So as it turned out the components were not loose , and the OS was not sure why the imbalance occurred . He replaced a spacer component to a larger size. I am doing well and this is post op day 6. Thanks to all for the well...
  15. A

    Revision TKR Go for #4 LTKR?

    Hi Jamie I have decided to have replacement 4 . Revision of left Knee to correct balance issues and failed femur component. I decided to stay with Dr Vaughn. I will keep you updated. My surgery is in April. Thanks Annie Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom