Recent content by amg1529

  1. A

    THR 29 years old - THR on 01/09/18

    I just want to say thank you for this forum and everyone who takes the time to answer questions and share their experience. It has definitely helped me through this experience. 7 weeks post op update: I saw my surgeon for the 6 week post up visit and he took X-rays of my hips with measurements...
  2. A

    THR 29 years old - THR on 01/09/18

    Thanks everyone for the motivation. It really helped calm my nerves prior to surgery. The recovery hasn’t been too bad and I just wanted to give an update. I am almost 2 weeks post op and recovering well. The first week was the hardest. I had a lot of trouble sleeping through the night but that...
  3. A

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    I'm having a right total hip replacement on on January 9.
  4. A

    THR 29 years old - THR on 01/09/18

    Hi I'm new to the site. I'm 29 years old and I'm scheduled to have a right total hip replacement on January 9, 2018. when I was 13 I was diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anemia and part of the treatment included long term steroids. As a result I got Avascular Necrosis (AVN) in both hips. However...
Back
Top Bottom