Wonderful to hear from you @Mayhip8
Congrats on getting your health in order, and hopefully to work on hip#2!
I am enjoying retirement, and here we are coming out of Covid a little and our CDC said we could ease up with mask wearing if fully vaccinated! Woohoo!
I can wear lipstick again!
We are...
I check for messages every couple of weeks and was tickled pink to see the notification pop up! Celebrated hip #1 on May 3. How much nicer this lovely site made my recovery. My hip replacements never give me trouble, its the twinges and still a little weakness from all the cutting. BUT! I walk...
Hello dear @ChrissyW !
How wonderful to hear from you and find out about your accomplishments, in the midst of a pandemic to boot!
Hubs and I started watching Great British baking show starting with season 1 as we call it here and through we both enjoy it i am missing our convos about food we...
Hello @ChrissyW and anyone else who may pop in----
So lovely to see a post from you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your shoulder, though not surprised, arthritis just seems to pop up in one place just when you get it fixed in another. My back has been kicking up and I have splints for both thumbs...
So good to see your post @ChrissyW
So very many of us have been affected by the pandemic in so many ways its hard to get a handle on.
Its now wintry in our part of the country and saw snow flurries
today. Both hips are healed and behaving well. I continue my walks and stretches every day and...
Ah. @Mayhip8 ! I'd about given up hearing from you again. Have thought of you often too, hoping you're staying safe at work and everywhere, with all that is going on in our world.
I planted tomatoes this summer and actually harvested some! So glad to hear you are gardening. It feeds the soul and...
So,so good to hear from you @ChrissyW ! I hope @mayhip is doing ok.
Our country is all over the place ( as it is very large) with how in and out of lockdown we are.
Where I live in Pennsylvania we stepped back a little too because cases were increasing
Last Wednesday my daughter (a nurse)was...
Was so glad to see some posts from old friends! Just saw my OS for a 1 year and he said my xrays look great. Says he'll see me in 4-6 YEARS unless I need to see him!
I have the occasional leg pains which he tells me is from the cutting but I dont regret having them done. @Calgal I've got my...
Happy hipversary a few days late, dear @Mayhip8 ! hope lefty is having a great birthday and righty is behaving itself.
Hope you and all your loved ones are safe, healthy and hanging in there!
Oh @Mayhip8 always uplifted by your celebrating spirit! Since we cant "travel" like we used to, we can just send virtual hugs all around :friends: . Be healthy and safe!
Thanks @Calgal and @Elf1
Stay healthy and safe. So blessed to have had my surgery last May 1!
It's the friendships and good wishes
That make the present situation bearable so thanks again!
Greetings to all.
2 more days till the anniversary of my friend Hip #1 coming in to my life. And then all yours follow in rapid succession! Can you believe it?!! If some one with a crystal ball would have told me our present situation I'd have been astonished!!
@ChrissyW our parents here are...
Hoping it's ok! @ChrissyW will keep you in my prayers. Been saying a lot of them lately! Spring is beautiful but the strangest I can remember.
Stay safe and well!
As May 1 and all our hipversaries draw near I'm so glad to read you and all your loved ones are well. My family even our health care workers are ok so far for which I am so thankful!
Very true @ChrissyW nature is exploding all around us. There is a birds nest in the eaves of our house and Mama...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.