Recent content by Agatha's mom

  1. A

    Unicompartmental patellofemoral Arthroplasty

    Nothing more on this post? I had the exact same surgery on the same date, and would like to know how she is doing. It is now 2-22-15, and I am still having lots of stiffness and pain when walking or clearing snow. I have had calf pain for two months now, and still walking with a very...
  2. A

    PKR Help! Continued pain

    You and I seem to be on the same schedule. I had a patellofemoral replacement on Oct 9, 2014. It's amazing how I was in such pain, and then, one day I woke up and the pain was better. Like turning a switch! I still get pain when walking, I am up to a mile now, but painful. But, the pain is...
  3. A

    PKR Help! Continued pain

    I had a patellofemoral replacement on Oct 9, 2014. So, I am 9 weeks out, I too had it as an outpatient. I was given a nerve block in the hip and left for home in an immobilizer that I wore for 3 days, until I started having feeling and could control my leg. I was so happy to have gone home...
  4. A

    2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am having PKR on October 9th. I am having the "rare" patello-femoral replacement. The surgeon is allowing me to do it as outpatient as I am still "young" (46). I am starting to get nervous if I made the right decision to do it as outpatient. Anyone else? Any tips?
Back
Top Bottom