Recent content by Aamos

  1. Aamos

    THR So good

    Left hip completed 3/14/18. Haven’t been this pain free in over a year. Itching is still an issue, but the ice does help a lot, Sara, you’re right. Walked a half mile Saturday with a cane and 2/3 mile today. Was able to get back to work part time 2/27 and worked through 3/13. Looking...
  2. Aamos

    2018 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    Hiya! Had THR right side 2 weeks ago, Feb. 14, saw the surgeon today and we scheduled a THR for the left hip in 2 weeks: March 14. Really looking forward to walking without pain soon.
  3. Aamos

    THR Hi Ho Hi Ho....

    I could Never do that position.....but maybe once I get the 2nd hip, who knows? Most impressive!
  4. Aamos

    THR Left 2013 - Now the right

    Wow, I thought running and cycling were not recommended for us. This has been tough for me, so imagine how inspiring you both are! Please keep updating your adventures?
  5. Aamos

    THR Recovery

    Hoping to schedule #2 when I see the MD next week. I’ll be following your recovery; all the best!
  6. Aamos

    THR So good

    Thanks gilly and Walking; appreciate your generosity. Yes, daytime TV is not for the faint of heart! Very lucky I love to read. Agree as to much less-to-no pain. Worst so far is wee hours of the am. The incision itches like crazy (and the ice has warmed), plus my tush can’t get comfy. With...
  7. Aamos

    2018 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Hiya! Just got scheduled on Feb 2 for Feb 14, and I have posted a recovery thread. Wanted to check in here so I can join my fellow Valentiners!
  8. Aamos

    THR So good

    Happily recovering at home since Feb 15, day after surgery. Was in so much pain prior, still basking in ability to move about much more easily. If all goes well, will schedule the TLHR on Feb 27, my next MD appointment. ****delighted to have the Olympics to follow at this sedentary time⛸⛷****
Back
Top Bottom