Recent content by 9weeksago

  1. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    Thank you this is very helpful,especially about the meds. The Gabapentin is taken for post hepatic neuralgia prescribed 3X a day but only took 2X a day until after tkr, thought it might help with the pain. Was scared to take Tramadol more often because of it being a narcotic and the OS not...
  2. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    Sorry I guess I'm not really sure how to post or what you'RE asking. I tried to list the exercises but they still come up in paragraph form
  3. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    1session Quad set 10X:2reps Heel slides 10X:1rep Leg raise 10X :3 reps Short leg arcs 10X: 3 reps Squats 10X :3 reps Sitting leg raises: 10X :30 reps
  4. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    1. pain usually2-3 but at night at times more Like a 7, lateral side, burning, aching 2. Tramadol 50 mg 2X day Gabapentin100 mg 3X day Celeb Rex 200mg 2X day 3. Moderate 4. ROM 4 degree extension 115 flexion 5. Icing 2c day for 20 min 6.elevating 2X a day for about half hour 7. Back to...
  5. 9

    TKR Desperate for recovery advice<

    Feel your pain, literally. However this is the first week PT cut me back to2X a week instead of 3 and the pain has been less making me think PT may be causing it!
  6. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    I am 11week post op back to work,still doing therapy 2X a week. Do I need to continue doing therapy exercises at home?
  7. 9

    TKR Leghurts! recovery thread<

    I know, it doesn't help when you are up in the middle of the night, not knowing what to do for the pain.
  8. 9

    TKR Leghurts! recovery thread<

    You too, it does help to know I am not the only one.
  9. 9

    TKR 7 weeks post LTKR, so discouraged

    Frustration is part of recovery. I expected to do the work and have pain but I believed that after a few months I would be able to function normally and that hasn't happened. Hang in there I keep hearing it gets better.
  10. 9

    TKR Leghurts! recovery thread<

    I am 10 weeks post op and still have pain lateral side of leg knee down. Hard to sleep at night and sometimes wakes me up I have told surgeon and therapist and they say all the soft tissue and muscles are still adjusting to the new knee and it can last3-6 months. Not what I expected after...
  11. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    So I am very new to be posting on this forum but found it about 2week post op and it has been soo helpful! I am now about 10.5 weeks, still going to PT, now 2X a week. Back to work,.I am part time, but still having lateral pain, mainly at night. Taking Tramadol 2X day, Celebrex 2X a day, and...
  12. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    2/26/2019 After reading articles recommended I feel I am not resting,elevating, and icing enough. Never expected I would still need to be doing this 2months out.
  13. 9

    TKR 9weeksago's recovery thread<

    9 weeks post op right tkr. Still in pain right leg outside knee and below. Surgeon states is due to having most pain there pre op and leg being bowed out due bone on bone that knee replacement straightened my leg so all that tissue has to now adjust. Does this sound right.Went back to work last...
Back
Top Bottom