Jermert
Reaction score
99

Latest activity Postings About

    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Thanks so much Layla, good days and bad days but more good than bad. Keeping my chin up better days ahead.
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      I agree!!!!
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Thanks for the well wishes. I intended to post this am. PT yesterday 3 degrees extension, 101 degrees flexion. Incision is healing...
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Day 29 post op, recovery on this knee (lefty) appears to be going much faster than righty did. I came down with another medical ailment...
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      You are so correct, unfortunately patience is not one of my virtues so it is good to be reminded.
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      This was the worst knee, the pain is more severe and I’m pretty sure based on pre-surgery measurements it will be a bit tougher to bring...
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Job accepted and in process.
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Ok, so Two weeks since release, staples are out replaced by steri-strips. Had a conversation with the PA prior to exam and she...
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Not overwhelmed at all, more like loved. :heehee:
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Ok, thank you.
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Hello all, Day 12 post surgery, things have really settled down. I’m able to get myself out of bed, and out of the shower and move...
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      I’m home, got here yesterday afternoon. Pretty serious pain overnight and today. Hoping it eases soon. Icing, resting and elevation.
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Thank you for the advice.
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      New measurements today, last PT session on lefty. Extension -3 and flexion 116, I’m happy with those and I believe I have grounds to...
    • Jermert
      Jermert replied to the thread TKR April 28, 2026.
      Thanks so much for sharing the encouragement.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom