Recent content by Jermert

  1. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Thanks so much Layla, good days and bad days but more good than bad. Keeping my chin up better days ahead.
  2. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    I agree!!!!
  3. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Thanks for the well wishes. I intended to post this am. PT yesterday 3 degrees extension, 101 degrees flexion. Incision is healing nicely, swelling is minimal, pain is almost gone. I’m doing very well. I have a goal to return to work mid November. Wish me luck.
  4. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Day 29 post op, recovery on this knee (lefty) appears to be going much faster than righty did. I came down with another medical ailment during the third week of recovery which forced me to spend about 5 days in bed. During this time I got a lot of sleep and I really believe this helped with the...
  5. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    You are so correct, unfortunately patience is not one of my virtues so it is good to be reminded.
  6. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    This was the worst knee, the pain is more severe and I’m pretty sure based on pre-surgery measurements it will be a bit tougher to bring around, but I’ll do it.
  7. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Job accepted and in process.
  8. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Ok, so Two weeks since release, staples are out replaced by steri-strips. Had a conversation with the PA prior to exam and she understood and did not force any motion my knee wasn’t ready for. She did tell me I was probably overdoing it a bit which is why last night and today have been my worst...
  9. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Not overwhelmed at all, more like loved. :heehee:
  10. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Ok, thank you.
  11. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Hello all, Day 12 post surgery, things have really settled down. I’m able to get myself out of bed, and out of the shower and move about the home without assistance. Staples come out on Wednesday at which time I graduate to butterfly dressings, and therapy starts on Thursday. I can actually...
  12. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    I’m home, got here yesterday afternoon. Pretty serious pain overnight and today. Hoping it eases soon. Icing, resting and elevation.
  13. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Thank you for the advice.
  14. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    New measurements today, last PT session on lefty. Extension -3 and flexion 116, I’m happy with those and I believe I have grounds to decline the manual manipulation. Yay me. Thanks to everyone who has lifted my spirits these past few days. I’m ready for my next challenge. Righty coming 8/25
  15. Jermert

    TKR April 28, 2026

    Thanks so much for sharing the encouragement.
Back
Top Bottom