Recent content by 3LITTLEMONKEYS

  1. 3

    TKR New Knee Locking up and Painful

    I do PT with a variety of exercises he has me do. I am however, not as good at keeping up with exercise at home. sigh... I met with the Surgeon this morning. They x-rayed the knee and it looks good. However, he believes I have scar tissue forming and that is what is causing the knee to...
  2. 3

    TKR New Knee Locking up and Painful

    Physical Therapist checked for that Wednesday He did not feel anything. I was complaining of pain in the back of my leg at that time.
  3. 3

    TKR New Knee Locking up and Painful

    The recliner is my best friend. :-) I have ice on it and leg is up. My husband looked at the back of my leg and he says it looks darker. Bruised??? Pain, as long as I am off of it and take pain meds, is okay. But boy, the pain has been sharp and took my breath away. Thank you for the...
  4. 3

    TKR New Knee Locking up and Painful

    I had TKR of my left knee on June 17th. For the past week I have struggled with pain at the back of my knee (leg). Then today, my knee locked on me several times and was extremely painful. Not a dull pain, but rather sharp. Needless to say, I freaked. Called the Surgeons Office. They...
  5. 3

    TKR Kate's Knee Knews

    How are you feeling?
Back
Top Bottom