Recent content by 2newknees

  1. 2newknees

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Have spent the day organizing my "recovery room". Have comfy clothes, pills, Chapstick, magazines, etc. ready to go. Started to ice water bottles for chiller machine. Organized bathroom with just essentials I will need rigt after surgery. Hoping round two goes as smoothly as round one. Has...
  2. 2newknees

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    On my pre-surgery summer bucket list. Hobbled around an art fair, farmers market, went out on a boat and a scenic chair lift on vacation this week. Next week will start the surgery, house-bound part of summer!
  3. 2newknees

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I am having my right knee done on July 16th (TKR). Had my left knee done on May 7th. I had great results with the first knee and I know what to expect for round two.
Back
Top Bottom