Recent content by 2happy

  1. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    @Josephine. Thank you, I am waiting for authorization from adjustor to make appointment. Unless it’s emergency I can go to urgent care otherwise I have to wait
  2. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    I am happy I won my case. It’s my right foot only, side of PKR and it’s gets so cold it’s painful, numbness makes it difficult to walk. I am worse now than before PKR!
  3. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    @KarriB. What maybe causing the cold foot? Same side of my PKR
  4. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    Long story short... I won my Workman comp case, judged ruled that I can go back to my Ortho. I have a list of questions that I will be asking. Besides the ongoing knee pain and nerve pain I am concerned that right foot gets really cold/numb to the point where it’s painful. Why after 13 months is...
  5. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    I am nearing one year right PKR (11/21), I am no better off than before surgery. I have been waiting for workmen com hearing so I can get back to my Ortho ( workmen stopped all my follow up care on June), what was supposed to be 60 days will be 6 months with hearing 12/18. I continue to do PT on...
  6. 2happy

    Knee Infection Whew!! it's finally done: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

    WOW I am just catching up on your posts. I am so sorry about the complications. I hope you get better, follow doc orders. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. 2happy

    Knee Infection Whew!! it's finally done: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

    I am glad you are doing okay. I can relate to the PT and insurance (for me workmen comp), you can’t refuse BUT please speak up. The aggressive PT I received caused nerve issues. Best of luck to you [emoji4]
  8. 2happy

    TKR 2 year post TKA-Need a revision :(

    I am also RN, I was injured at work in 2014 and have had 3 surgeries with PKR in November 2016. I am worse now then before PKR. I truly believe too much PT early on was the culprit. I am on gabapentin for nerve damage. I wish you the best recovery. Do as they say here on BoneSmart Sent...
  9. 2happy

    TKR Bend my knee for me?

    I am almost 9 months postop, I only have 100 % flexion! You seem to be doing great. Listen to the advice on BoneSmart and read articles. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. 2happy

    My journey

    @BionicBob. I sent you private message
  11. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    @KarriB I have to go through my hubby insurance and they have no info on knee issues. I guess I am going to look into it now. Is the knee cap pain issue related to PKR? I can't seem to catch a break. I am working on walking and getting more active but I always end up in more pain
  12. 2happy

    My journey

    Okay
  13. 2happy

    My journey

    Bob I would love to hear about your experience with WC. I started with torn meniscus, had scope with repair in 2013, recovered. Then reinjured in 2014 at work, another scope and repair that led to neuroma/ surgery then PKR in nov 2016. Now WC doc said I am MMI, medical care stopped along with...
  14. 2happy

    PKR 2happy's Recovery<<'

    I am still in waiting mode for workman comp (WC) hearing. Since WC doc said that I am at MMI they have cut off disability money and found out last week they will not cover my medical care related to knee injury. I am basically on my own, beside this hubby trying to figure out what to do. Lawyer...
  15. 2happy

    TKR 4 months out

    I learned a lesson, late, and now paying price with over aggressive PT. I had PKR in Nov 2016, I complained all the time. Was told I needed it to break up adhesions. Well... due to aggressive PT, sustained a nerve injury, on gabapentin and a setback of 3 months! Speak up, say no to pain
Back
Top Bottom