rhondavous
member
Hi everyone one... Haven't posted for awhile, but have still been reading posts. Still been suffering over lower back and tailbone pain after 1 set of injections. When I went to first injections they didn't knock me out enough so I felt every injection (5). After that I was afraid to go back. Scared of needles. They helped somewhat but, after talking to friends who have had lower back problems they said I should try again and tell nurses that I wasn't out all the way.
While trying to decide to have injections again developed BB size piloneal cyst in butt crack:pzld: Clogged sweat gland or such. Went to dermotologistand am on antibiotics and cortisteriod cream. Seems to be getting better slowly. What a pain in the ****.
So finally decided to get another round of injections and kept telling them about feeling every injection last time. This time I didn't feel a thing, thank God. So far so good, have been taking it easy. I will be going to the movies with hubby this afternoon. That is the true test sitting for 2 hours.
Went back to gym before injections and rode the bike, it kept saying "start pedaling". I thought I was! It was kind of hard to sit so I'm hoping to be able to get back this week. Oh yeah, by the way, the knees are holding up pretty good. Still have some tightness but swelling has gone down quit well. Hope everyone is having a smooth recovery. It seems to take so long but it is worth it in the long run. Just gets maddening at times but we have to live a life of either "vertical or horizontal" which one are you going to be? I choose horizontal........Best wishes to all....Rhonda:thmb:
While trying to decide to have injections again developed BB size piloneal cyst in butt crack:pzld: Clogged sweat gland or such. Went to dermotologistand am on antibiotics and cortisteriod cream. Seems to be getting better slowly. What a pain in the ****.
So finally decided to get another round of injections and kept telling them about feeling every injection last time. This time I didn't feel a thing, thank God. So far so good, have been taking it easy. I will be going to the movies with hubby this afternoon. That is the true test sitting for 2 hours.
Went back to gym before injections and rode the bike, it kept saying "start pedaling". I thought I was! It was kind of hard to sit so I'm hoping to be able to get back this week. Oh yeah, by the way, the knees are holding up pretty good. Still have some tightness but swelling has gone down quit well. Hope everyone is having a smooth recovery. It seems to take so long but it is worth it in the long run. Just gets maddening at times but we have to live a life of either "vertical or horizontal" which one are you going to be? I choose horizontal........Best wishes to all....Rhonda:thmb:
United States