• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Now What? - New Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
21lbs what a result you will have to let me know how you done it nancy as I have piled on the pounds over the past two years with getting both hips done, I can now see were the surgeons are coming form when they go on about weight issues before your op as you have to lift yourself off a suite with a hip replacement which can be very difficult.
Luckily I managed to get a high backed chair off the social work which has really helped.

Billy

Wow Nancy, 21 lb that is a fantastic weight loss and one would think losing that much weight is going to have a very positive and beneficial effect for the bursitis - well done! Impressive!

Glad you had a good holiday, apart from the weather.

I am thrilled for you, seems you have turned a corner in the recovery department :)

Loosing weight is always good because of putting weight on the joints and of couse the back. I get bursitis off and on and all I can do is accept it because of being I can't take ibuprofen. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Maybe this was just a bump in the road. With the weekend coming up I hope you can doing something fun if the weather is good. Do take care. Do you have any sewing projects going on? If so do have fun doing it. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:

21lbs what a result you will have to let me know how you done it nancy as I have piled on the pounds over the past two years with getting both hips done, I can now see were the surgeons are coming form when they go on about weight issues before your op as you have to lift yourself off a suite with a hip replacement which can be very difficult.
Luckily I managed to get a high backed chair off the social work which has really helped.

Billy
I have been following the Tim Ferriss 4-hour body book - it is really a low GL type diet with a few modifications. It has certainly helped me beat the chocolate cravings and my sweet tooth :). I've still a long way to go before I get in a pair of size 12 jeans though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Sinister17
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom