Now What? - New Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
21lbs what a result you will have to let me know how you done it nancy as I have piled on the pounds over the past two years with getting both hips done, I can now see were the surgeons are coming form when they go on about weight issues before your op as you have to lift yourself off a suite with a hip replacement which can be very difficult.
Luckily I managed to get a high backed chair off the social work which has really helped.

Billy

Wow Nancy, 21 lb that is a fantastic weight loss and one would think losing that much weight is going to have a very positive and beneficial effect for the bursitis - well done! Impressive!

Glad you had a good holiday, apart from the weather.

I am thrilled for you, seems you have turned a corner in the recovery department :)

Loosing weight is always good because of putting weight on the joints and of couse the back. I get bursitis off and on and all I can do is accept it because of being I can't take ibuprofen. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Maybe this was just a bump in the road. With the weekend coming up I hope you can doing something fun if the weather is good. Do take care. Do you have any sewing projects going on? If so do have fun doing it. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:

21lbs what a result you will have to let me know how you done it nancy as I have piled on the pounds over the past two years with getting both hips done, I can now see were the surgeons are coming form when they go on about weight issues before your op as you have to lift yourself off a suite with a hip replacement which can be very difficult.
Luckily I managed to get a high backed chair off the social work which has really helped.

Billy
I have been following the Tim Ferriss 4-hour body book - it is really a low GL type diet with a few modifications. It has certainly helped me beat the chocolate cravings and my sweet tooth :). I've still a long way to go before I get in a pair of size 12 jeans though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020