Revision TKR Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery

Ok, I give up..........what's a "seasonal"? lol

We're going to go to see the Beatles Tribute Band. My husband loved the Beatles as a teenager; I liked them also, but not as much as he did. He still listens to their music, so when I saw that the tribute band was going to have a concert not too far away, surprised him with the news that I was going to take him. He's excited, and even though it's not the real thing, it'll still be fun.

Seasonal, in the New England States. You pay for a site at a campground from early May til usually Columbus weekend. Prices can range from $1500 for a simple Campground way up north to $15,000 for a resort place.

Ours is $2400, nothing fancy but we have a huge site. Our places let’s you do what you want to, with permission. We have a shed, outdoor kitchen (grill, griddle, prep table, tabletop fridge).

He's excited, and even though it's not the real thing, it'll still be fun.
We saw several tribute bands when we lived in Ohio, they were just as good as the originals! My husband‘s favorite was the group called Hotel California, who did songs by the Eagles. They were playing at the Grape Festival. Great little town in northeast Ohio and we had a fun night! (Though we missed the Miss Grapette contest. Gotta love small towns!)

Another fun group was called Tusk, they did songs by Fleetwood Mac.

Enjoy!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Loki54
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom