2014 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!

b-nova-jpg.25871

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 December 14 nickster1963, Getnfit (her second)
02 December 14 rob3dr (bilateral), tandmcox88
03 December 14 Fredsanford
08 December 14 jp1964, theweezyone, teejay1
09 December 14 doug
11 December 14 Cinderella, CaderaNueva:), matty3241, ralmas1001 (bilateral)
15 December 14 kayjule, brooklyn
16 December 14 sandyharman
17 December 14 LibraryLynn, kfenn
18 December 14 Mamanordy
22 December 14 texasvet (her first)

December 1st, 2014 (left hip) December 4th, 2014 (right hip)

Tomorrow's the big day. Waiting for the call to see what time my surgery is tomorrow . Tried not to think about it too much up till last night. Excited but a little nervous. Trying not to let my wife and kids see my nervousness, so they don't worry to much. I'll post when I have more info. Looking forward to my 2 new hips. Wish me luck. :)

Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum

Good luck today fellow Dec 11th brothers and sisters. See u guys on the other side. :)

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

@bottomshollow I am officially scheduled for RTHR on 22December. Actually looking forward to getting it over with. And Left to follow couple of months later.:realing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
CoachKeri
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom