Welcome to the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club!

Can you please add me? My PKR was done on 10/31. Thank you.

Please add me to october feisties. RTKR 10/9/2017

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

02 October 2017 Homeport, Sdove, Lywn
03 October 2017 sagof, Beckaroo (bilateral)
04 October 2017 Canadagoos
05 October 2017 Kayaknlady (bilateral), disneyland, Nannie6912, demonica58 (bilateral), Wenfaith
09 October 2017 BionicBob, coolchange (bilateral), kbueno44 (her first), Arfus, Marilyn60, jodes79
11 October 2017 CentralPA
12 October 2017 MrsHawk, Runnergirl
13 October 2-17 Brithael (her second), kt512atx
14 October 2017 woody8755, coddinam
16 OCtober 2017 izzys mom, Beewee, TerryKnee
17 October 2017 dragonfly 1976 (her second), KBSunny, Sammi2, vdale2233
18 October 2017 Karebear (her second)
19 October 2017 Gill0416
23 October 2017 Nlh61, buford763 (bilateral), Grandma B, steverup
24 October 2017 Fleece136 (her second), sooz (tkr & pkr), catlover53
25 October 2017 Josephine2, Kyoung, TenD
26 October 2017 Quirky, Gel-girl
27 October 2017 justnora (her second)
31 October 2017 redfish6, gramphone, pm1207, di2know

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@pm1207, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being an October Feisty and full-fledged member of the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Marilyn60, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being an October Feisty and full-fledged member of the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Thanks for adding me! I will start my recovery thread now. :)

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Gel-girl, you are now an

I have just joined. I had my right total knee replacement on October 24th and am so frustrated. I went to rehab for 10 days and have been doing outpatient physical therapy and was in less pain. Now I am back in constant pain and so frustrated. I have two different therapists and I feel the one is too hard on me. The other one accomplishes the same thing but with a nicer approach. I use to go in for therapy in a pain level of 5 and now it is at 10. I know they need to make it straight and usually do at each session but it still goes back to bent. I am still numb in a few areas even and of course still swollen. I am not sure what to do. Please add me to the October knee replacements.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@catlover53, you are now an

We want to share your journey with you. Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. To start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Knee Replacement" on the white line below the blue line at the top of the page. Click on "Knee Replacement Recovery Area". On the upper right hand side under the white line under the blue line, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post.

Also, here is the Library link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:
Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post. We will be able to give you the essential knee recovery articles which will help you have the best recovery possible. Right now you are doing way too much---your knee needs rest, elevation, and lots of icing---and a lot less PT.

Please add me to the October group, TKR on left knee October 2, 2017

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Sdove, you are now an

I had TKR on Oct 23rd. I’d like to join the forum. Is anything more than asking required?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@steverup, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being an October Feisty and full-fledged member of the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club. As you can see, asking is all that is required.

I had LTKR on 2nd October, 2017. Please add me to this forum.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Lywn, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@di2know, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@golfgal56, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@jodes79, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being as October Feisty and full-fledged member of the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
IceWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back