TKR Traveling

OMG that's terrible!

I would report him to the licensing board and never let him touch me again.

I hope you're icing like crazy.

Anyway, yesterday he put my knee to one side,bent, off the table and put his weight on it
That is really really not acceptable. This person does not understand knee surgery.
You need to find someone else.

Since my chiropractor visit my knee seems to be getting worse daily. I’m elevating and icing and have cut back on my PT. I probably won’t do any PT over the weekend and am thinking about calling my Dr if I’m not better by Monday. It doesn’t hurt but it did pop 3 times this morning when I was trying to ride my bicycle. Now it’s really swelling. I really hope nothing is wrong, I was doing so well.

I think if it was me I’d check in with my surgeon, for reassurance. I’m sorry this happened to you.

I talked to my neighbor/friend who is a retired PA. I think that what I have is like an aggressive PT and I just need to ice, elevate and back off the PT for a few days.
I think I’ll be ok, it just kind of slowed my progress down.

That chiropractor had no business even touching your knee, much less manipulating it. I would report him and tell about the problems you are now experiencing. I'm so glad you found someone else. I pray the ice, elevation, and rest will reduce that swelling.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member